Lutron Electronics designs and manufactures lighting controls and automated window treatments for offices, classrooms, conference rooms and videoconferencing applications. Lutron products save energy and make light bulbs last longer, making them an eco-friendly addition to the home or office. There’s an ideal solution for each individual A/V integration project, that’s why SKC works closely with Lutron to design the perfect lighting system that works well with every application in the room.
Maintaining adequate and proper lighting is a very important facet of room design. It affects:
- Energy costs
- Worker comfort
- The visibility of presenters and presented materials
- Videoconferencing image transmission
Lutron solutions include:
- Lighting control systems
GRAFIK Eye QS
The GRAFIK Eye QS is a fully customizable preset light and shade control that allows you to adjust your lights and shades for any task or activity, and save energy with the touch of a button. It combines total light control and energy management, which allows you to meet the aesthetic, functional, and regulatory needs of any project or space. It offers:
- Easy setup and programming
- Large scene buttons with backlit labels
- Flexibility to control nearly any lighting load or shade
- Wired or wirelss connections to shades and occupancy sensors
- Integration with A/V, HVAC and more
- Energy savings, which are indicated on screen.
- Direct connection to the occupancy sensor & integrated astronomical timeclock
Download the GRAFIK Eye QS Brochure
Launch the Grafik Eye QS Visualizer
Contact your SKC representative today to learn how we can provide a world-class Lutron lighting and shading solution to your A/V integration project.
Shades are up, with lighting levels
ready for a meeting
Shades are down, lighting is ready for presentation or videoconference