Telepresence and videoconferencing is arguably the biggest advancement in communications in recent times, encouraging better collaboration and higher productivity among dispersed workforces. A barrier to enabling video communication in every meeting room is the lack of an easy, globally available solution, with plug-and-play installation and a consistent experience at the right price point.
Cisco TelePresence® MX200
The new Cisco TelePresence® MX200 is a turn-key option that is ideal for team meeting rooms and small offices. The MX200 is a 42-inch express version of the Cisco TelePresence line of multipurpose room-based systems.
- Easy to install - one piece plus install configuration (floor stand, table stand or wall mount) - as easy as a TV.
- Takes only 15 minutes from the box to placing a video call
- Self-configuring: With Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server provisioning, the system can be prearranged on the network remotely, so a password is all that's required at installation
- PrecisionHD camera with pan, tilt and 4x optical zoom
- Dedicated camera presets
- An 8-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch display for easy control
- Video resolutions up to 1080p30 and 720p60
- 42-inch display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- One-touch sharing of WXGA/720p30 high-definition content
- Supports H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6Mbps point-to-point
- List price is $21,600
||Download the product brochure
||Watch the product video