Avaya IP Office Contact Center
Customers of today have the same goal as every call center manager in the industry…to be happy when the experience is over. Everyone knows that happy customers are the lifeblood of a business, but did you know that 73% of Millennials will stop doing business with a company after just one bad experience?
Customer needs today are ever evolving. Long gone is the patience to sit on the phone listening to elevator music, hoping that when they finally get to speak with an agent, they will be able to assist them with their question or purchase. Or worse yet, they get transferred to another agent and then have to repeat themselves over again. Today, customers want to communicate with the right agent, the first time, and on their terms.
That’s where Avaya IP Office Contact Center, or IPOCC, can help. IPOCC is a simple, powerful and affordable small to midmarket collaboration solution able to meet the multichannel demands of today’s customer. Designed for customers with up to 2,000 employees and 5 to 250 agents, IPOCC allows call center managers to solve business challenges with a Multichannel Contact Center:
• Email, web chat, and voice let’s clients decide the best contact method for them
• Inbound Skills Based Routing to help eliminate transfers
• Outbound Dialing to help mitigate agent “down time”
• Call recording/Call Reports for agent training and eliminate conflicts
• Real Time Reporting monitors wait times and help make real time agent staffing decisions
• IVR to offer self-service to free up agent time
Voice Product and Operation Manager