AV Integration Regional Manager
- AV Integration
- Oklahoma City, OK
SKC has a great leadership opportunity to join our Oklahoma team as the Regional Integration Manager. SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage installation tech team.
- Perform on site local quality control checks and give feedback to team members of ways to improve installation techniques.
- Work with installation team members to prepare for upcoming jobs. This consists of looking at Prints, SOW’s and BOM’s before the jobs start, and informing team members of any discrepancies that are found.
- Develop and implement training procedures for field tech’s.
- Responsible for all supervisory functions related to installation team.
- Monitor progress of projects, confer with lead techs and project managers to ensure that projects are progressing according to schedule.
- All assignments and responsibilities are handled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
30% travel expected
Education & Certificationsn
College/Technical degree preferred
CST certification preferred
AV Installation Experience
Comprehension of engineering, drawings, wiring drawings and AV flow