AV Integration – Regional Team Manager
- AV Manager
Title: AV Integration Regional Team Manager
Reasons to Join SKC
- Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses – 18 years running
- SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings.
- SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
- Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth.
- With SKC, you’ll work with large companies and recognizable brands. Check out some of our cool projects: http://www.skccom.com/our-results/portfolio/.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage installation tech team.
- Perform on site local quality control checks and give feedback to team members of ways to improve installation techniques.
- Work with installation team members to prepare for upcoming jobs. This consists of looking at Prints, SOW’s and BOM’s before the jobs start, and informing team members of any discrepancies that are found.
- Develop and implement training procedures for field tech’s.
- Responsible for all supervisory functions related to installation team.
- Monitor progress of projects, confer with lead techs and project managers to ensure that projects are progressing according to schedule.
- All assignments and responsibilities are handled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
The work environment characteristics may involve dust and decibel levels over 90DB. Equipment will be provided for the safety of the employee at all times.
Special Physical Requirements
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must be able to regularly lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift 75 pounds. Specific vision acuity requirements include close vision, depth perception, and color recognition. This person will be required to be on step ladders up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’. Occasional use of a man-lift up to 40’ will also be required.
College/Technical degree preferred
Must have valid State Provided Drivers License
Must be 21 years of age
Previous experience in the installation of audio, video, presentation systems or communications cabling is a plus. Formal electronics education is not necessary but would be beneficial to advancement. Comprehension of engineering drawings, wiring drawings and audio/video flow is important. This person should be able to follow supervisory direction and be able to interact with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner. Observations by the supervisor and peers will have a direct correlation to advancement success.
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
It is the policy of SKC Communication Products, LLC to hire and retain individuals based upon their relative merits, abilities, experience, ambition and availability to best serve the public interest without regard for factors such as race, color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All policies, practices and actions taken will conform to applicable State and Federal laws, and all employment processes will be in accordance with Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act.