AV Regional Sales Director
- AV Integration, Sales
- Los Angeles, CA
SKC Communications a sales leader to join our LA team. SKC is on the top 11 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage up to 12 sales people and direct SKC’s interest in a defined geographic market or vertical.
- Communicating with upper management accurate forecast, account detail, and a plan for region as a whole.
- Communicating with each sales person SKC’s expectations and revenue goals
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key manufacturers
- Facilitating internal communication from sales team and individual sales people with internal SKC departments (operations, sales support, marketing, accounting, and others)
- Sales Force is the primary contact tool and will be kept current with a focus on those opportunities and accounts that are in a 120 day opportunity window.
- Work with team and upper management to project SKC’s company culture of respect, accountability, and work ethic.
- Recruiting for open positions
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Some travel required
College degree preferred
Experience giving presentations to clients.
Experience in selling application/solution based technology product or service.
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.