Avaya Sales Coordinator
- Administrative, Avaya
- Shawnee, KS
SKC Communications is looking for a detail oriented Sales Coordinator to join our Avaya team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide support to and develop solid working relationships with assigned SKC Account Executives
- Quote preparation as requested by assigned SKC AE or Customer
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with major accounts & the key contacts within those accounts
- Order Prep and Entry on both box sales and project sales
- Responsible for customer correspondence and follow up (tracking, RMA’s, returns, etc) where applicable
- Creation of projects in SKC systems
- Project billing for Avaya projects
- Avaya service billing for T&M work
- Responsible for project collections as needed
- Entry of timecards into SKC system for sub-contracted labor (project and T&M)
- Creation of project Statement of Work (SOW)
- Assist with service contract renewal process and entry
- Become technically proficient with the products and services offered by SKC.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Ability for some travel
College degree preferred.
Inside Sales/Customer Service related position
Experience with internal systems
Ability to learn, navigate and work through SKC and vendor systems
Ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
Great communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Microsoft Office & Excel experienced
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.