Avaya Solutions Architect
- Chicago, IL
SKC Communications has a great opportunity to join our pre-sales Avaya team as a Solutions Architect. SKC is an Avaya Diamond Partner and offers Microsoft Skype Operations Framework. SKC is Top 3 Polycom Partner, Top 11 AV Integrator, has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years and won best place to work in Kansas City for 2018.
SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Pre Sales Engineering for Avaya voice projects
- Pre Sales Solutions Design / Engineering
- Work with Sales and customers to develop enterprise solutions.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Present technical white board demonstrations to clients.
- Create solution/design to fulfill customer requirements.
- Use configuration tools to provide accurate bill of materials.
- Perform technical presentations to customer base.
- Create design Visio’s of customer solutions.
- Provide supporting documentation to enterprise solutions
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for designing network
infrastructures that meet specific business needs.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, Inc. promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Special Physical Requirements
College degree preferred
3-5 years Avaya engineer experience
- The successful candidate will also be augmented with an outstanding leads base to work from consisting of existing SKC clientele.
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.Apply Now