Business Lead Generation
- Sales Support
- Shawnee, KS
SKC is looking for a highly energetic person to join our sales operations team in Kansas City as a Business Lead Generataion. SKC is on the top 11 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC won top place to work in Kansas City for 2018.
Preferred candidates must have good customer presentation skills and excellent communication.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for updating accurate SalesForce contact information; working with Account Owner.
- Responsible for identifying and generating cross selling opportunities within current SKC customer base.
- Responsible for lead generation for SKC Account Executive team; including managing data and marketing lists, engaging clients to learn key decision makers and driving collection of key client information.
- Responsible for marketing webinar and trade show follow-up.
- Drive sales growth by finding and engaging qualified prospects via phone and email; utilizing SKC CRM platform and other lead vehicles.
- Responsible for tracking lead execution and opportunities and providing reporting/data to management.
- Responsible for driving ongoing nurturing of opportunities to enable an expected sales cycle within 3 – 6 month timeline.
- Become technically proficient with all SKC unified communication offerings and all service offerings.
- Meet or exceed individual goals and team quotas on a monthly basis.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College Degree Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.