Contact Center Architect
- Chicago, IL
|The Contact Center Architect –provides pre-sales and post-sales support of architected solutions. This position must be able to assess customer needs, understand the global nature of the project and be able to assess any risk to dependencies or time lines in the delivery across multiple partners and technologies as it relates to contact center technologies and offers. The Contact Center Architect must be well versed in all market offerings in the identified area of expertise in order to fully meet customer expectations.
· Consultation on delivery, support, and management of recommended solutions
· Analyzes customer needs, issues and interests to formulate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
· Strive to ensure a high market share of products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services to customers and SKC Account Executives
· Develop and maintain technical competency for all products
· Provide direction and consultation to customers towards resolution of complaints for post-sale issues. Drive escalations to appropriate resolution.
· Keep current on industry changes and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge by providing upstream feedback on project successes and needed process changes in the pre-sales arena.
· Works independently and as a team member with Account Executives, operations, marketing, services, and purchasing to achieve company major business objectives
· Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with a Manager when questions arise; is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies with our customers
· Works directly with key customer personnel to identify, establish, and communicate key performance indicators needed to meet customer requirements
· Based on analysis, makes recommendations and oversees the implementation contributes through analysis, implementation, configuration, documentation, on-going maintenance and updates
· Assure tactical and strategic delivery of services to the enterprise in a timely, accurate, and reliable manner
· Acts as a mentor to less senior staff
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
· Excellent organization and Program Mgt. skills
· Proven knowledge of Contact Center technologies including Interactive Voice Response IVR, Voice Recognition Unit VRU, Telephony Integration CTI, Automatic Call Distribution ACD, and Private Branch exchange PBX, Call Recording, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, etc.
· 4+ years of hands on operational experience with one of the following:
· Carrier based SIP trunking
· Avaya Call Center Adjuncts
· 4+ Years of hands on experience with the following:
· Avaya Communication Manager 6.X and above
· Avaya System/Session Manager 6.X and above
· Must be able to architect, design, implement, and support these products in a highly complex, stressful environment. Must understand overall Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions, but also be able to troubleshoot problems within these environments when the need arises.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Up to 25% of the time
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.