- Project Manager
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Proactively provide support on SKC A/V Integration projects.
2. Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
3. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project, scope, and personnel.
4. Effectively applies SKC methodology and enforces project standards.
5. Update and Complete information in the Integration Management Portal
6. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
7. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
8. Responsible for keeping projects under hours and managing project budgets.
9. Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis to supervisor.
10. Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
11. Manage all details related to product shipments and required project equipment.
12. Assist with customer correspondence and follow up.
13. Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
14. Collect and deliver completed manuals, drawings, software and other documentation to the customer upon job completion.
15. Assist the Administrative Sponsor in keeping the Project Schedule updated.
16. Assist Administrative Sponsor, Integration technicians and Design Engineers as needed throughout the process.
17. Become technically proficient with A/V products and stages of room construction.
18. Provide support and work with supervisor.
19. Meet or exceed individual goals.
20. Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College degree or Project Management Certification
3+ Years A/V experience
5+ Years Construction experience
1. Great communication skills
2. Excellent organizational skills
3. Microsoft Office Experience
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
It is the policy of SKC Communication Products, LLC to hire and retain individuals based upon their relative merits, abilities, experience, ambition and availability to best serve the public interest without regard for factors such as race, color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All policies, practices and actions taken will conform to applicable State and Federal laws, and all employment processes will be in accordance with Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act.Apply Now