- Shawnee, KS
Title: Sales Support
Work hours: between the hours of 9:00-6:00pm
Employment Status: Non Exempt
Location: Shawnee, KS
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Proactively provide support to and develop solid working relationships with assigned Account Executives.
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with major accounts & the key contacts within those accounts.
- Assist with customer correspondence and follow up (track packages, RMA’s, returns, send information, billing).
- Order Entry – Order Prep of all Maintenance Orders for SKC Vendors, AV and Video Box Sales; Order Entry in SL when needed
- Build relationships with internal staff to maximize efficiency.
- Develop working relationships with SKC’s vendors.
- Prepare quotes
- Answer overflow calls
- Become technically proficient with the products and services offered by SKC.
- Meet or exceed individual goals while also contributing to the Sales Support TEAM
- Provide support and work with supervisor.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Ability for some travel
College degree preferred.
Inside Sales/Customer Service related position
Experience with internal system a plus
Knowledge of Voice &/or Video Conferencing
Ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
Great communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Microsoft Office & Excel experienced
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.