Senior AV Project Manager
- AV Integration, Project Management
- Dallas, TX
SKC has a great opportunity for a high level Project Manager to join our team. SKC is on the top 11 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
The preferred candidate will have at least three years of AV Project Management experience. PMP and/or CAPM Certifications are recommended. This position will give candidates the opportunity to work with high level executives in top accounts as well as to serve as a role model and mentor for fellow PM team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Proactively provide support on AV projects.
a. Less than $1 million
b. Up to 20 weeks total effort
c. Install between 1-30 days in duration
d. Medium to High level risk
e. With complex programming
2. Consistently demonstrates ability to aggressively manage jobs on time(within SKCs control), on scope, and on budget
3. Ability to identify risks involved with AV projects and remove roadblocks before they become issues, develop a mitigation plan, and escalates appropriately
4. Keep Supervisor and Executive Management team updated on high risk and/or high profit projects
5. Proactively striving to improve processes, projects and department
6. Serve as a role-model and mentor for fellow PM team.
7. Demonstrate ability to successfully mediate between multiple parties
8. Demonstrate applications of ‘lesson’s learned’ from past projects
9. Demonstrate ability to properly set expectations and communicate milestones needed for client as well as construction team
10. Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to project team and client
11. Create and maintain a detailed project plan in MS Project
12. Customer Surveys consistently average 4 or above
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College degree or Project Management Certification
3+ Years A/V experience
5+ Years Construction experience
CAPM Certification Recommended
1. Great communication skills
2. Excellent organizational skills
3. Microsoft Office Experience