SprintBack to case studies
SKC Communications worked with Sprint to open up the office space and provide all the elements needed for effective business collaboration. Below are the highlights of SKC’s involvement with Sprint.
- Sprint worked with SKC Communications to transform the work environment from tall cube offices to an open, collaborative area with multiple huddle spaces.
- There are approximately 30 huddle spaces.
- The new huddle spaces give Sprint the opportunity to test out the new Skype for Business technologies that were recently released.
Crestron, Polycom, Newline, Logitech, SMART, Samsung, Shure and Biamp.
- Sprint's goal was to transform an office space that was previously cubicles into an open, collaborative space.
- SKC designed and built technology specifically for the use of huddle spaces and meeting rooms.
- Check out the gallery below to see the finished Sprint huddle spaces.