University of Kansas Medical Center – Health Education BuildingBack to case studies
The University of Kansas Medical Center – Health Education Building, is one of the largest SKC Communications projects to date. The facility will accommodate the learning practices of future physicians, nurses, and allied health care professionals. The building boasts a large amount of administrative and faculty offices, learning studios, classrooms, student lounges, study rooms, clinical skills and simulation labs and retail spaces.
The Health Education Building Features:
- (32) Study Rooms
- (30) 10-Seat Classrooms
- (19) Mock Exam Rooms
- (7) 30-Seat Classrooms
- (6) Simulation Patient Rooms
- (3) 80-Seat Learning Studios
- (2) 120-Seat Learning Studios
- (1) 450-Seat Learning Studio
- (1) Home Health Suite
- (1) Bed Lab
- (1) Educational Technologies Suite
- (1) Event Space
- The Health Education Building is one of the largest projects SKC Communications has worked on to date.
- The new facility will accommodate the learning practices of future health care professionals.
- Check out the gallery below to see the finished project.