Established in 1986 as a Plantronics’ headset distributor, SKC is one of the largest distributors worldwide. We’re one of only two Plantronics Premium distributors – when you work with SKC, you are working with an industry leader.
- SKC is the world’s largest Plantronics headset distributor, with over 30 years of headset expertise behind every sale
- Our team of over 10 headset specialists is available to answer your questions at any time
- SKC representatives receive regular, ongoing training on new products and industry trends, including weeks of training when hired, and monthly training sessions with Plantronics representatives.
- You’ll benefit from our vast experience in a broad range of markets, including Fortune 500 enterprises, healthcare, and education
Full Service Headset Partner
Our 2017 headset sales totaled:
- $21.12 million
- 81,563 headset orders
- 382,076 headset items
Enjoy Exceptional Service & Communication
- SKC’s website features the full Plantronics product line-up for online information anytime
- TechnoTalk product announcements keep you up to date on the latest products.
- Same-day shipping means most orders arrive within 2-3 business days
- Lifetime technical support is included with every purchase
- No order is too big or too small!
Realize the Benefits of Centralized, Standardized Purchasing
- Extensive inventory of headsets, accessories, and spare/replacement parts
- Improved service levels for your employees from SKC staff who understand your phone system, headset standards, and procurement processes
- Enjoy cost savings through centralized purchasing with an expert provider
- Consistent, competitive pricing
JABRA – Innovative Communication Solutions, Engineered for Purpose
SKC’s strong partnership with Jabra assures you’ll get the best headset and speaker solution to meet your needs. Whether corded or wireless, and available in a variety of wearing styles, Jabra provides crystal clear communications, advanced noise cancelling, and security to enable superior conversations in any type of professional or industrial environment. Part of the GN Audio umbrella of solutions, Jabra uses leading technology in sound, hearing and speech to continually develop innovative ways of making communication simple and effortless. Jabra is the brand of GN Netcom, a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S (GN) – listed on NASDAQ OMX. GN Store Nord has been creating innovative communication solutions since 1869.
- Unified Communications Headsets
- Office Headsets
- BlueParrot – Rugged headsets for High Noise Work Environment