SKC is committed to changing the way people communicate. From desktop and small conference rooms to portable carts and immersive Telepresence rooms, videoconferencing is commonplace in business communications as companies look for ways to naturally connect people and bring geographically dispersed workforces face-to-face at the push of a button.
The benefits of leveraging telepresence and video are clear: faster and better decisions, reduced costs, improved business continuity, environmental compliance, and people spending less time in transit and more time focused on their core competencies.
Video Collaboration Expert Guidance
Choosing the right video collaboration solution involves qualifying your organization’s needs to ensure rapid ROI and wide-scale adoption. Let SKC’s expert team help provide guidance, business use cases, and best practices every step of the way:
- Determine video users: headquarters staff, branch offices, interviewees, remote workers, partners, or customers
- Maximize adoption and increase ease-of-use among your user base
- Establish video usage: group interactions, one-on-one conversations, training sessions, huddle spaces, or interviews
- Choose your environment: large conference rooms, huddle rooms, lecture halls, user desktops, home offices, tablets, or cell phones
- Integrate video collaboration onto your existing network taking into consideration current Voice and UC environment
SKC Twist is a scalable and secure cloud-based video conferencing solution that provides virtual meeting rooms for an unlimited number of users. Supported in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox using WebRTC, users share a simple link to conference participants for an audio, video and content-sharing collaboration session. SKC Twist integrates with existing SIP and H.323 systems as well, with no downloads or additional plugins.
Learn more about SKC Twist here.