SKC is committed to changing the way people communicate. From desktop and small conference rooms to portable carts and immersive Telepresence rooms, videoconferencing is commonplace in business communications as companies look for ways to naturally connect people and bring geographically dispersed workforces face-to-face at the push of a button.
The benefits of leveraging telepresence and video are clear: faster and better decisions, reduced costs, improved business continuity, environmental compliance, and people spending less time in transit and more time focused on their core competencies.
Video Collaboration Expert Guidance
Choosing the right video collaboration solution involves qualifying your organization’s needs to ensure rapid ROI and wide-scale adoption. Let SKC’s expert team help provide guidance, business use cases, and best practices every step of the way:
- Determine video users: headquarters staff, branch offices, interviewees, remote workers, partners, or customers
- Maximize adoption and increase ease-of-use among your user base
- Establish video usage: group interactions, one-on-one conversations, training sessions, huddle spaces, or interviews
- Choose your environment: large conference rooms, huddle rooms, lecture halls, user desktops, home offices, tablets, or cell phones
- Integrate video collaboration onto your existing network taking into consideration current Voice and UC environment
Zoom is a growing leader in Video Communications. They use a cloud-based platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom allows for easy collaboration while providing users with their own custom experience for each meeting.
- HD Video and high-quality audio
- Up to 500 video participants
- Screen sharing and full suite of collaboration features
- Record your meeting to the cloud with auto-generated transcripts
- Co-annotation and whiteboarding
- Video Breakout Rooms
- MP4 and MP4A local and cloud recording
- Attention Indicator
- Video enabled existing support applications
- Easy start and join
- Remote screen control
- Zoom works with your calendaring system
- Work email, single sign-on (SSO) or Google login
- Mobile scheduling
Learn more about Zoom here.