AV Onsite Technician
- AV Service
- Kansas City, MO
SKC employee to be an AV Service Onsite technician for one of our customers. The position will provide AV support including meeting support, troubleshooting and resolving AV problems.
Work hours: 8 am – 4 pm (some overtime as needed)
Employment Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Kansas City, MO
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide customer service and audio-visual equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution via phone or onsite.
- Possess working knowledge of Audio, Video, Video Conference and Control systems.
- Work independently, be self-directed, communicate effectively and make sound decisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer relationships.
- Use solution oriented approach for all service issues. Solutions must be quickly determined and implemented. All solutions must include a combination of expediency, economics, and resourcefulness to fulfill SKC standards.
- Responsible for supporting meetings, troubleshooting and resolving AV problems.
- Assisting with minor system modifications which could include installing new equipment into existing spaces or moving specific devices from one system to another.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Travel – None
College/Technical Degree Preferred
Experience with the following systems:
- Crestron control
- Crestron Flex
- Biamp DSPs
- Basic networking knowledge
- Crestron programming experience a plus
- Cisco video conferencing codecs
Required to have up to date immunization records to be onsite at this location.
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.