AV Service Administrator
- AV Service
- Shawnee, KS
SKC Communications has a great opportunity to join our AV Service team as an administrator. Come join our award winning team at our Kansas City headquarters office.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage the Integration Support email inbox – distribute and follow up to ensure timely responses to customer requests
- Follow up on RMA status and provide updates to customers as needed
- Enter service orders for repair charges, products needed and billable service visits
- Collect and invoice service tickets in a timely manner, supply customer with copy of service ticket and monitor tasks
- Update & manage Service Project information in project management database and audit projects that are transferring to service as needed
- Take Integration Support rollover calls and assist customers as needed
- Assist with end of month credit card reconciliation
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure billing and purchase orders are accurate and equipment is accounted for
- Work independently, be self-directed, communicate effectively and make sound decisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist AV Service Support Team Lead.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College degree preferred
Previous administrative experience
Ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
High level of verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Microsoft Office & Excel experience
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.