AV Service Onsite
- AV Service
- Columbus, OH
SKC has a great opportunity for an experienced AV Service tech to join our team as an onsite technician for one of our customers in Columbus area. The position will require 3 days onsite at the customer location and 2 days remote and/or in the field. SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
SKC employee to be an AV Service Onsite technician for one of our customers. The position will provide AV support including meeting support, troubleshooting and resolving AV problems.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide customer service and audio-visual equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution via phone or onsite.
- Support customer conference rooms
- Complete an equipment audit
- Update documentation of systems
- Support c level executives
- Possess working knowledge of Audio, Video, Video Conference and Control systems.
- Work independently, be self-directed, communicate effectively and make sound decisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer relationships.
- Use solution oriented approach for all service issues. Solutions must be quickly determined and implemented. All solutions must include a combination of expediency, economics, and resourcefulness to fulfill SKC standards.
- Responsible for supporting meetings, troubleshooting and resolving AV problems.
- Assisting with minor system modifications which could include installing new equipment into existing spaces or moving specific devices from one system to another.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Travel – 10-15%
College/Technical Degree Preferred
Experience with the following systems:
- Biamp DSPs
- Basic networking knowledge
- Crestron programming experience a plus
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.