AV Account Executive
- AV Account Executive, Sales
- Chicago, IL
SKC has a great opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our team in Chicago. SKC is on the top 11 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for generating new audio-visual, videoconferencing, and telephony business in government, education, and corporate accounts in targeted market or geographic region.
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with customers and manufacturers.
- Assist customers with product selection, solution design, and provide technical support for videoconferencing and audio-visual product sales.
- Become technically proficient with all of SKC’s products and dedicated to excellent customer service.
- Meet or exceed individual goals and team quotas on a monthly basis.
- Provide technical support to customers on presales and postsales applications.
- Assist in marketing with audio-visual, videoconferencing, and telephony related materials.
- Video, audio-visual, and telephony equipment demonstrations – onsite or via videoconferencing.
- Provide order support as needed to customer and internal SKC employees.
- Installation support.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Some travel required
College degree preferred
- Sales experience
- Experience giving presentations to clients.
- Experience in selling application/solution based technology product or service.
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.Apply Now