Collaboration Pricing Specialist
- Shawnee, KS
SKC Communications is hiring for a Collaboration Pricing Specialist in our headquarters in Shawnee, KS. SKC is an Avaya Diamond Partner and offers Microsoft Skype Operations Framework. SKC is Top 3 Polycom Partner, Top 10 AV Integrator, has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years and won best place to work in Kansas City for 2018.
SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage the holistic pricing and Statement of Work (SOW) process, enhance procedures for more accurate and timely quoting on initial request
- Ability to effectively manage multiple requests simultaneously
- Work with Account Executives and Engineers to gather variables necessary for accurate quoting of hours for project implementations
- Proactively engage sub contract vendors for firm pricing during quoting phase
- Work with Account Executives and Engineer to ensure Statement of Work meets the requirements discussed with the client
- Work with Project Managers to provide resource hours for project change orders
- Work with department head to perform project audits to identify trends in project overages
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database
- Develop and maintain visio “as builts” of customer telephony architecture to aid in future designs as well as the client transition to service post project
- Develop templates to aid in more efficient future quotes
- Other duties as assigned
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years working within an Operational team environment
- 3-5 years of proven process improvement experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical Thinker
- Strong self-motivation
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team based environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.Apply Now