Collaboration Solutions Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Chicago, IL
SKC has a great opportunity to join our collaboration team as an Solutions Architect. This position can be located in Kansas City, Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas or Omaha.
SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
1. Pre Sales Engineering for Avaya voice projects
2. Pre Sales Solutions Design / Engineering
3. Work with Sales and customers to develop enterprise solutions.
4. Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
5. Present technical white board demonstrations to clients.
6. Create solution/design to fulfill customer requirements.
7. Use configuration tools to provide accurate bill of materials.
8. Perform technical presentations to customer base.
9. Create design Visio’s of customer solutions.
10. Provide supporting documentation to enterprise solutions
11. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
12. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
13. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing network infrastructures
that meet specific business needs.
14. Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, Inc. promotes from within and strives to recognize each
associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our
company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes
from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual
environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time
they spend at work.
Special Physical Requirements
College degree preferred
- The successful candidate will also be augmented with an outstanding leads base to work from consisting of existing SKC clientele.
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills