Digital Content Specialist
- Inside Sales, Marketing
- Lenexa, KS
SKC Communications is growing, come join our team! SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create and manage COPY (product listings, images, descriptions, text, etc.) related to product creation online.
- Assist creating and maintaining stand-alone and hosted URL sites.
- Create and maintain ecommerce catalogs for Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer
- Assist users with product content updates to online ordering sites
- Order Entry/Processing of EDI orders and Amazon orders
- Support other departments within the company with various projects
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards daily.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excel (Required)
- eCommerce (Preferred)
- Amazon Marketplace (Preferred)
- Customer Service (Preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, internet, and web-based applications
- Great research, organizational and learning skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to identify and understand issues and opportunities; comparing data to draw conclusions
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Accurate typing and/or data entry skills
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.