- Lenexa, KS
Come join our Kansas City team as a Corporate Recruiter. You will work with hiring managers across the nation on hiring needs and create job descriptions, post jobs, screen candidates, schedule interviews and present offer letters.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop a recruiting plan specific to each job title. The plan will involve research on job posting websites, career fairs, and networking within the industry.
- Organize and manage SKC’s ADP recruitment tool so that supervisors have easy access to qualified candidates. Make sure that SKC is EEOC compliant.
- Proactively recruit through networking within the telecommunications industry.
- Responsible for arranging and scheduling interviews for hiring managers.
- Conduct regular follow ups with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plan.
- Responsible for providing weekly updates on open jobs.
- Responsible for building applicant sources by researching and contracting various agencies (colleges and internet sites).
- Work with managers in the AV integration department to ensure that employees are receiving the adequate training to advance from one level to the next.
- Work with a variety of departments to organize fun events that will promote an enjoyable working environment for all employees.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Some travel required to attend trade shows and SKC events
Bachelor’s degree – business management, marketing, or a related field
General business experience
Excellent project management skills with keen attention to detail
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business communiqués
Ability to write and proofread sales & marketing materials
Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment
Microsoft Office proficiency required: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.