Director of Service Operations
- AV Service
- Shawnee, KS
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure the stable functionality of the organization’s technical support team, which includes inbound call center and dispatch functions.
- Provide primary leadership and vision regarding the future of SKC technical support.
- Supervise multiple direct reports in the completion of projects and tasks.
- Develop, manage and maintain operational procedures for the continuous improvement of the customer experience and internal efficiencies.
- Ensure there are effective service performance management systems in place for measuring, analyzing and aligning to continuously improve overall performance levels in all areas of the operation.
- Communicate with clients on operational issues, SLA fulfillment, and handle escalations.
- Work closely with senior management and decision makers in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective service solutions for customers.
- Participate in the investigation and deployment of technologies that will help us monitor and report on video, a/v and voice environments.
- Report to Executive Management summarizing performance, capacity, issues and risks impacting service delivery.
- Maintain relationship with manufacturer service delivery personnel.
SKC Communication Products, LLC. promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College degree of bachelor’s level or greater required
Minimum 2 years managing inbound contact center with a team of at least 10 people
Minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams
Strong organization, negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Project management experience or skills
Knowledge of video conferencing
Ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
Microsoft Office & Excel experience
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
SKC Communication Products, LLC (SKC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.