Inside Sales – Account Manager
- Inside Sales
- Shawnee, KS
Title: Account Manager
Department: Inside Sales
Work hours: between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
Employment Status: Non Exempt
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for generating new business through incoming calls, emails, and follow up calls/e-mails.
- Responsible for maintaining existing business and providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for making follow up calls.
- Assist customers with product selection, questions or troubleshooting.
- Promote new product lines and service to customer base.
- Utilize all training and resource materials each day to ensure maximum productivity.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding activity with your accounts.
- Share ideas with co-workers on ways to increase service and sales.
- Turn in all administrative paperwork on a timely basis.
- Proactively gain product knowledge and increase customer service skills.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer problems.
- Must be an active, positive participant in department activities.
- Responsible for understanding all aspects of Salesforce.com and the importance of getting all the correct client/prospect information so that we can market our varied lines of business to existing clients/prospects.
- Every call that you take you must get all the required information for setting up a new account in Salesforce.com. If it is an existing account you are responsible for asking client if the information that we have on file is correct.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
College degree preferred
Customer service background
Excellent communication skills
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.