AV Service Phone Support
- AV Service
- Lenexa, KS
SKC is growing and is adding an AV Phone Support Technician at our headquarters office in Shawnee, KS. SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide Post-Sales Technical support for videoconferencing and integration clients
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer relationships
- Work independently, be self-directed, communicate effectively and make sound decisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Possess working knowledge of Audio, Video, Video Conference and Control systems
- Answer client calls (audio and video) and emails, open & follow-up on Service trouble tickets, troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action to resolve
- Work closely with Integration Service Manager & technicians to help remedy any service issues that arise in a professional manner
- Provide additional training to clients as needed for video and audio-visual products
- Use solution-oriented approach for all service issues. Solutions must be quickly determined and implemented. All solutions must include a combination of expediency, economics, and resourcefulness to fulfill SKC standards
- Document customer interactions in Salesforce
- Work within the CRM parameters to track open issues and view reports for self-efficiencies
- Demonstrate all SKC approved products for clients and SKC staff as needed
- Ability to upgrade software on existing inventory and installed videoconferencing/ streaming related equipment
- Proactively research products and gain understanding of how SKC supported products function
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis
- Make service calls to client locations to troubleshoot and resolve audio-visual equipment problems
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
Special Physical Requirements
Capable of lifting to shoulder height 50-70 lbs.
College/Technical degree preferred
Tier 1 0-2 years
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- IT help desk experience
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.