Voice Support Services
SKC provides voice solutions to small, medium and enterprise businesses. In addition to manufacturer maintenance options, we also provide custom solutions to help with the everyday maintenance and management of your voice solution.
Would you like to be alerted to issues with your voice system before they become failures? SKC’s monitoring services can watch your voice system around the clock and alert you to any problems within the environment. Our voice staff can work these issues to resolution to keep your voice solution up and running so you do not experience any interruptions to your busy work day. To discuss a custom solution for your voice system, please contact us.
IP Office VNOC Services
SKC’s IP Office VNOC Services coverage, Remote Technical Support 8 x 5, provides reactive remote support for all eligible Support Products anywhere in the United States. Upon purchasing your maintenance through Avaya, SKC will provide troubleshooting and technical support, and if needed, will engage Avaya to replace defective units. Our goal is to maintain and support IP Office systems and applications on IP Office 8.1 and future releases.
- Unique case number with assigned SKC Service representative
- Tiers 1 & 2 Remote Technical Support
- Tier 3 Ticket Escalation to Avaya while maintaining case ownership
- Hardware break/fix replacement
- Case closure survey rating overall experience
IP Office Managed Services
For additional support, SKC’s IP Office Managed Services provides your company with:
- Biannual data backup information to save off-site and use in the event of a system failure.
- Initial collection of component descriptions, versioning and license information.
- Up to 5 hours/month of MAC work which includes Remote technical and programming support for your company’s telecom adminstrator. Add additional call flows, hunt groups, etc. or add available features to help your company run more efficiently.
- Biannual reviews with your SKC Account Executive and IPO Engineer on how your system is operating, new capabilities on the horizon, and more.
- Software patches and upgrades.
- Remote monitoring of the system.