SKC is committed to changing the way people communicate. From desktop and small conference rooms to immersive telepresence rooms, videoconferencing collaboration is commonplace in business communications as companies look for ways to naturally connect people and bring geographically dispersed workforces face-to-face at the push of a button.
The benefits of leveraging cloud, hybrid, and on-premises deployments are clear: faster and better decisions, reduced costs, improved business continuity, environmental compliance, and people spending less time in transit and more time focused on their core competencies.
- Video Installation
- Audio Conferencing
- Online Meetings
- Cloud Video Interoperability
- Cloud, Hybrid, & On-Premises Deployments
- Instant Messaging
- Adoption & Training
- Technical Support
- Integrated Scheduling
- Digital Signage
Zoom & RingCentral Online Meetings
Microsoft Teams Rooms
Microsoft MyAdvisor Certified Services
Video Collaboration – Expert Guidance
Choosing the right collaboration solution involves qualifying your organization’s needs to ensure rapid ROI and wide-scale adoption. Let SKC’s expert team help provide guidance, business use cases, and best practices every step of the way:
- Determine video users: headquarters staff, branch offices, interviewees, remote workers, partners, or customers
- Maximize adoption and increase ease-of-use among your user base
- Establish video usage: group interactions, one-on-one conversations, training sessions, huddle spaces, or interviews
- Choose your environment: large conference rooms, huddle rooms, lecture halls, user desktops, home offices, tablets, or cell phones
- Integrate video collaboration onto your existing network taking into consideration current Voice and UC environment
- HD Video and high-quality audio
- Up to 500 video participants
- Screen sharing and full suite of collaboration features
- Record your meeting to the cloud with auto-generated transcripts
- Co-annotation and whiteboarding
- Video Breakout Rooms
- MP4 and MP4A local and cloud recording
- Attention Indicator
- Video enabled existing support applications
- Easy start and join
- Remote screen control
- Works with your calendaring system
- Work email, single sign-on (SSO) or Google login
- Mobile scheduling
SKC’s Cloud Solutions
Partnering with SKC to help with your cloud deployment will accelerate your organization’s transition while also reducing the impact to your end users. SKC will implement a plan based on Microsoft’s MyAdvisor with expert guidance to ensure the deployment is done right the first time. SKC’s service builds on an architecture and environmental assessment, dial plan development, PSTN planning, & SKC’s 12+ year in deploying collaboration environments across multiple manufacturers and business verticals.
Check out more information on SKC’s Access MyAdvisor offer for O365 Cloud Voice.
For more information, contact SKC Communications at email@example.com.
Microsoft’s multi-faceted approach to the successful deployment of Office 365 Skype for Business utilizing their top Microsoft Partners, like SKC Communications
What is MyAdvisor?
The MyAdvisor is Microsoft’s comprehensive guide and toolset for implementing and managing a reliable, cost-effective communications service based on Skype for Business. It covers the entire customer lifecycle, including planning, delivery, adoption, operations, and migrations. It is a multi-faceted approach to the successful deployment of and migration to Skype for Business Online, incorporating four key elements that have customer success firmly at the center.
The 3 stages of MyAdvisor to ensure a successful Skype for Business deployment are:
- Envision – SKC will facilitate information gathering and provide insights to design and prepare for a Microsoft UC implementation while defining business cases and assessing organizational readiness for implementation.
- Onboard – Our technical resources will deliver communications services and implement new features and capabilities while ensuring robust user adoption.
- Drive Value – The solution value is driven and maintained by providing high quality and reliable communications service through monitoring, reporting, and support services.